Wishing you and you Family Happiness

September 5, 2010

Our Weekend Movie Night

Diary of a Wimpy Kid (film)Image via Wikipedia
I always love late night movies on the weekends.  There is nothing like cuddling up with the kids on the couch watching a great funny kid’s movie.  We just finished watching “Diary of a Wimpy Kid” It was great and so funny.  And it was long but it was still a great movie.  I totally suggest that movie to watch with your kids.

So now on to finding a few things to do online as far as posting on my new blog.  I have not finished it yet to send out a link.  I have a few posts to post up before I do.  So stay tuned for that.  I am really excited about it.  It is going to be such a great place for me to post my thoughts about my own spiritualism and things I have learned the last few years.
Therefore, I will be back shortly if I have anything else to post.  Hope everyone is having a GREAT Weekend!  I know I am.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: