Wishing you and you Family Happiness

August 2, 2010

Some Older Scrapbook Layouts I did

This is a Quick Page Kit I used to add Joshua on when he was a baby hes so sweet
**QUICKPAGE BY KathyMiller"

This Layout was put together by Me, This is  Myana a few years back
The Kit was made by my good Friend RaeRae

This is another Quickpage layout I did of Gabriel a few years ago.
The QP is by KathyMiller

2005
Another QP layout of Gabriel a few years back..Isnt he cute!
QP by Kathy Miller
Quick Page of Jessica  few years back
Sorry I don't have a bigger size I must have accidently resized it oops

Omgosh this one was 2006 of the Kids and us having a BBQ in the backyard it was really fun,
This was also made by a QP

QP by Kathy Miller

This was one of my favorite kits
These are the girls I believe this was 2004 when we first moved back to Florida
They are so cute when they where small.
I cannot remember who this kit is so if you know please let me know so I can give the proper credit.S

No comments: