Wishing you and you Family Happiness

August 28, 2010

Cleaned up,Movie & Zzzzz's Good Night

Image representing redbox as depicted in Crunc...Image via CrunchBase
I finally have everything cleaned up from dinner, and all five of the kids are now sleeping. My oldest is still awake she just returned home from an outing with her daddy. They ordered a movie from Redbox so I may go sit with them and watch "Cop Out" supposed to be a comedy. Ill let you know how it turns out.
.  


I cant believe how fast this weekday went. My first time home alone in 13 years after having my children home and now being home by myself these days long is really nice. You would be surprised on how much I can get done without little ones under my feet. It's only been a week and I am already spoiled *haha* I enjoy the quiet house. So I am looking foreword to getting thru this weekend and ready for a new weekday.



Well they are calling me to watched the movie, Ill try to check in later tomorrow. Have a Great Night Bloggers/Blog Readers. Sweet Dreams & Good Night
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: