Wishing you and you Family Happiness

September 6, 2010

My "Stages of Change" reading

So I was reading thru my book and came across a Layout called "Stages of Change" and decided to do a reading and this is what I got.


 This is Over and done with
My past plans & Abilities are now in the past it’s time to move on to new and better things in my life.

This is over but the effects still lingers on
Dealing with others Shallowness, Non-understanding, and others who are just plan ignorant.  Let it go.

This is where I am heading
I am headed for a more Awakening, Renewal, and Rebirth in mind and in spirit.

This is what I expect
I am expecting to be more envious of others life and accomplishments.  However, this is only in my head not how I will or want to be.  I want to do more with my life.



This is what I am supposed to learn right now
Learning by doing, learn by my mistakes do not give up.

Advice Card
do not believe all that you are told and trust ultimately only on your inner guiding light and your feelings
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: