Wishing you and you Family Happiness

September 12, 2010

Happy Weekend

Hi Everyone, Sorry it is taken me so long to get back with you.  It has been a little crazy around here with the weekend and extra stress and all.  

Well my husband has not lost his job yet but there is rumors going around (that he is heard from other employees) they are thinking about letting a few people go and replacing them with cheaper contracted people.  This is not fair at all.  So yea that a rumor and Hubby is worried so he is still putting in applications now just in case.  Other than that, things have been okay.

I did have issues again for the sixth time with my T-Mobile Moto blur Cliq cell Touch Screen Phone.  I was so tired of the issues and waiting for them to send me a new one repeatedly so I just went ahead and upgraded to another phone.  (Actually, I feel like I downgraded to be honest)  I got a BlackBerry Curve White 8520 it’s a pretty phone don’t get me wrong But it’s just so plastic it sort of reminds me of my child’s toy phone but eh I guess I’ll get used to it after a while.  However, it is pretty.

So let us see then today Hubby was off work and I cooked Steaks for everyone (that cost me a lot) but it was worth it.  We had Mac-n-Cheese & Green beans with Turkey Bacon (we do not eat pork) and seasonings and we had an ice-cream party after.  With a whole lotta ice cream and sprinkles, Cherry’s, Nuts & THE WORKS.  It was great. 


We are letting the kids stay up a little tonight to watch a movie and play video games and then Right to bed we go.  Well the smallest already fell asleep about nine so jus the older ones are awake still but its okay it is the weekend.  Well anyways just wanting to drop in to post and I hope you and your family are having a wonderful weekend.
PS. MERCURY IS GOING DIRECT AND I HOPE THINGS WILL FINALLY GET BETTER!

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: