Wishing you and you Family Happiness

September 3, 2010

Good Morning....

colourful sunset. knysna, south africa. slight...Image via Wikipedia

Hey Hey Hey Readers, Thought I forgot about cha’ didn’t you.  Na I could never forget about you.  However, Honestly I have been terribly busy with working and practicing on my upcoming Blog Template additions.  So I am quit excited about that.  Therefore, I have been trying to fix a few glitches with the codes and all so, if you are familiar with CSS/HTML you know how much those can be hair-pulling, screen slapping annoying.  However, I HOPE I got everything under control now.  We shall see then I will be off to my creative world that I so humbly enjoy.

I am about a day late on my Topic Challenge too.  I will make up for it I promise.  So Keep checking back often to see what else I have to say.
I just finished getting the kids out the door, after a full morning of Bathing, Brushing teeth and Ironing their uniforms.  They are finally gone.  (Well except the oldest) so yea soon to have a quiet house again one more time before the weekend.  I will be ALL by myself.  (Well sort of, Hubby will be home tonight and then he has to work the night shift so this shall be interesting).  Anyway Thanks for reading.  In addition, I will try to get some house chores done, get on here, and see what I can come up with as far as the Topic Challenges & Decorating Blog Templates.
Blog you later……………………….

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Felicia said...

I have tried several times here of late to wrap my head around html but with a two year old constantly going 'momma, momma, momma' it is pretty much impossible! So with that said I wish you all the luck in the world!!

Hope you got to enjoy your quiet house...I love it when I finally get that kind of a chance.

Enjoy your weekend.