Wishing you and you Family Happiness

June 7, 2010

Just a Quick Update

Hi Everyone! No I have not forgotten about you, life has been so hectic lately with the kids are soon to be out for the Summer. I hope to be able to at least get online to send a few Journals and or upload some photo's from my phone to the blog.

A few things has been going on nothing to drastic but I hope to continue to update you all on my daily life.

I do have a few photo's to share later Ill get to that later. For it is 2am here and I need to get to sleep to wake the kids up for school. Three More days of it and no more school and do I sound excited *Um NO* because I will NOT be able to sleep in at all they will be up bright and early summer mornings and you'd think they'd sleep in but nope so yea that's my life ha ha.

So Stay tuned and thanks for visiting me <3

No comments: