Wishing you and you Family Happiness

June 12, 2010

Journal Sat June 12 2010:My New Ribbons & New Bow I made

Well last night my DH called me and told me he saw a big box full of Ribbon rolls at walmart and thought Id be interested in getting them so I told him Id go alittle later and look at them because I wanted to get some ribbons to make bows with with my girls for July 4th. He ended up buying me a a pink glue gun because the other one was pretty old and just didnt heat up like it use too. So he got me one of those (which was sweet of him) anyway I went that night to look at the and saw them and they had nice patterns to them so I picked up the box not really noticing how much was in the Box..Which I was disappointed cause there is not much ribbon in it...maybe enough to make 2 bows IF your lucky. But anyways I made a bow, it was sorta difficutl because of the length and all and maybe I was having a bad day I dunno..I still need alot of practice.. So I still kinda suck at it..But anyway I made it using a Snap clip cause I didnt have any alligator clips and such so I just had snap clips so I wrapped the snap clips with ribbon did the bow glued it on the snap clip SOO we will see how it goes..I made this to sorta match my daughters outfit for July 4th..she is going to wear a butterfly hat thats red white and blue so I put a blue butterfly in the middle of the ribbon..I mean its not 100% perfect but she loves it..LOL..I should of made the hangingin ribbon in a v but I didnt ah well....

Heres the Box I bought:

And The Bow

The Back Part of it showing the wraped Snap Clip
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: