Wishing you and you Family Happiness

January 15, 2008

More About Me:

Real Name: Heather

Birth Sign: Capricorn

Nationality: Doing some Research on my mom’s side, I learned that my great grandmother and great grandfather came from bloodline of Gypsy's. After Coming to America in the 1920 from Wales England, they were not actually from the UK. With Bloodline to Ramona and Ireland, you can find a little bit of Gypsy Characteristics in me and in my family.

I am Also Arabic and My Father is Muslim. In addition, coming from a bloodline of Moroccans who also has wonderful characteristics and taste. I'm proud of both sides.

Born: United States

Favorite Colors: Olive Green, Aqua Blue, Hunter Green, Burgundy or Maroon

Favorite Foods: Pizza, Spaghetti , anything Italian

Favorite Music: I like Medieval Music, Celtic, Heaver Metal (sometimes),Italian Music, Spanish Music, Arabic Music, Just about anything that Follows my Moods. I Love Gospel Music  as well because if just lifts me up when I’m down gives me that hope, Maybe it’s the energy they put into making the music I don’t know but I do Love it.. I also Love some of the Old Style Music like Kenny Rogers, Lionel Richie and Other songs from the 70's. Songs that Our Mellow and Relaxing I love also. I also like R&B and some Rap music as well. Classical musical and I Enjoy Orchestra .Yes, See I’m very versatile.

Favorite Books: Sylvia Brown, Books on Reiki, Fantasy Books with Vampires, Witches & Dragons or anything Magic.

Favorite TV Shows: George Lopez, Reba, Medium, Ghost Whisper, and Ghost Hunters & More that I can't remember right now off the top of my head.

Religion: Gnostic, Christian, Islamic. I believe in One God, the God of All, He had 100 Names that I'm sure we've all heard of few times in our Life... I believe in a few religions. I believe we All Have Spirit Guides who help us daily bases and will never leave your side. At times, they are mistaking as your Guardian Angels, they are just as wonderful... Mine are Karen and John. (Karen I want to Thank You for the Knowledge you have given me and made me Grow as a Human Being and You helped me Learn About Myself. I am No Longer Afraid of what’s to come but to go forward with life and look at it in a Positive Way. You have changed me for the Better. Thank you for being there comforting me. John, You have taught me many things in this life. You have always found ways to enlighten me when I needed it. You’ve always showed me there was a light at the end of the darkness Thank you for being there  while I was lost and scared Thank you. )

Other: I'm Very Spiritual, I believe in Reincarnation, Spirits and Astro traveling. I also have the Gift of Clairvoyance and Clairosenses. I have also learned that my Mission in life is as a Spiritual Healer. I’m still learning to enhance my Gifts every day and I love to help those on this Earth and those who have passed.

Children: I have six Beautiful Children (2 Girls & 4 Boys) Myana- 13, Jessica- 12, Sebastian -10, Gabriel -9, Elisha-7 and Joshua-5. They are my Pride and Joy even On the Bad Days lol




You Are A Gold Girl





You're dependable and hard working. You never miss a deadline - and you're never late.
You have a clear sense of right and wrong. You're very detail oriented.
You get frustrated when your friends are sloppy - or when they don't follow through.
You're on top of things, and you wish that everyone else was!
What Color Girl Are You?

Hahah i dunno about Never Late but Um I try NOT To be LMAOOO