Wishing you and you Family Happiness

September 2, 2010

New Blog Templetes Ive Made

Hello Readers. Sorry I have been away for a bit. I wanted to let you in on a little thing that I am doing.
After trying to search high and low for the perfect templates for my blogs I have decided to make my own. Since I already have HTML, know-how and I can design.

So Hey Why not? Right?

Well Right now I will be practicing you can use the Blogs template’s but expect some hiccups along the way. I will just be adding clean simple Coded Blog Templates and I am still working on some HTML for the more advance features, which is matching font color, Little Embellishments into the Postings and things. In addition, a few headers as well.

Therefore, I have made three so far. Two are available for download and One I am still working on.
So Go here to my new Blog to download the two template’s (I will only be doing 2 column blogs because I can’t seem to get the 3 columns to work with html for some reason that’s why I practice Practice).

THESE BLOGS ARE COMING SOON...........................

School Subjects




School Days
School Days Apple
Pink Strips-Still working on

No comments: